School Based Virtual Sign Language Interpreter - Tampa, FL
We are seeking a Full-Time Virtual Sign Language Interpreter in a local school district near:
- Tampa, Florida
- **can live anywhere in Florida**
- Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
- Must be able to work with K-12 caseload
- Minimum EIPA score 3.50 and passed written component
- B.S. in Educational Interpreting
- Must have active or be eligible for FL Teaching License
- Full Time Benefits
- Weekly Pay
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please email or call me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Recent SLI Jobs
- Levittown, PA
- Georgetown, TX
- Columbia, SC
- Pleasant View, TN
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Gainesville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.