School Sign Language Interpreter - Full Time
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Sign Language Interpreter position for the current school year.
Job: Sign Language Interpreter
Location: Sunnyvale CA area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time
- Will also consider part time applicants
- Current school year
- California Sign Language Interpreter Certification
- California Pupil Personnel Credential
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Sick leave pay
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.