School Sign Language Interpreter - Near SeaTac, WA
Soliant Education is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to fill an opening with a partner school district in the SeaTac, Washington area.
Stipends and competitive pay are offered to any candidates who are willing to commute/relocate for the position!
- Full-time opening
- 2022/2023 school year
- Caseload determined by interview and experience, other SLI's will be working within the district as well
- EIPA Score of 3.5 or higher (RID, ISBE approval) preferred
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Tax free stipends for traveling and long commutes
- Comprehensive benefits offered
- Competitive pay
*This is an on-site position
New graduates and out-of-state applicants are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please email resume to [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.