School Sign Language Interpreter needed for limited dates!
ProCare Therapy is working with a public school district in Bloomington, MN in need of a qualified Sign Language Interpreter to provide part-time services on a certain number of dates throughout the current 2021-2022 school year. Consultant would be working one-on-one with a Pre-K student for quick 2 hours in the mornings. Details below.
Job at a Glance:
- Substitute Sign Language Interpreter needed to cover several Fridays and 3 weeks in January.
- 1:1 with PreK Student
- 2 hours per day, morning shifts
- Fridays- November 5, 19; December 10; February 11, 25; March 11, 18; April 29; May 13, 20, 27; June 3
- January- 3 through 21, with no class on the 17
- Must be able to commit to the dates above
- Qualifying EIPA or National Certification (NIC)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Pay for this position will be $30-35 per hour depending on relevant experience and licensure. Those interested in applying and interviewing should please email your current resume and relevant certification to: [email protected]. Your time is appreciated and I hope to hear from you soon!
Sr. Account Executive
Recent SLI Jobs
- Millsdale , IL
- Kent, WA
- Alamo, CA
- Allentown, PA
- Deland, FL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Orinda, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Modesto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.