School Sign Language Interpreter Needed Near Northlake, IL
A wonderful school district in Northlake, IL is currently looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for instant consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, W-2 - Contract
Work Hours: 35 hours/ week
Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
Certifications: EIPA, RID or NIC
Superior grammatical knowledge and the ability to interpret idioms, nuance and metaphors in conversation is essential to effective communication.
- Listens to complete statements in one language, translates to second, and translates responses from second into first language
- Provides interpreting for pupils who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in all areas of the
- Facilitate communication among deaf or hard of hearing students and their hearing peers, the
classroom teacher, and other personnel in the school system
- Caseload: 1-3 students, Preschool-5th grade
-Primary Duties: Translating for students. Supporting students to engage in classroom activities
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Omaha, NE
- Shiprock, NM
- Plano, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Houston, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Redding, CA
- Temple, TX
- Killeen, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.