School Sign Language Interpreter Paw Paw, MI
A school district near Paw Paw, MI is hiring a Sign Language Interpreter to work the current school year. This is a full-time position, working 35 hours per week with students in grades K-12. Job duties include, but are not limited to, signing-to-voice for students to teachers and peers, accompanying students to class, interpreting lectures and lessons, participating as a member of the educational team, and developing the student’s individualized education plans and student evaluations.
- 35 hours/week
- 5 days/week
- Caseload size: varies
- Grades: K-12
- Sign-to-voice interpreting for students to teachers, service providers, and peers
- Accompany students to class and interpret lectures, lessons and any other information presented to students
- Participate as a member of the educational team and in team meetings
- Development of the student’s Individualized Education Plans and student evaluations
- MI Licensed/Certified
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) certification NAD-RID certification (NIC) at a certified level
- An Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) score of at least a 4.0 or working toward qualified certification
To apply, please contact Jorge Ferrandiz at (813)261-2704 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent SLI Jobs
- Middleburg, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Oxford, NC
- Cary, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Glenwood , IL
- Temple, TX
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.