Schools- Virtual Sign Language Interpreter- Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking a Full Time Virtual Sign Language Interpreter for a local school district near:
- Jacksonville, Florida
- **can live anywhere in Florida**
- Must have FL Teaching License
- Minimum EIPA score 3.50 and passed written component
- B.S. in Educational Interpreting
- Full-Time/ 37.5 hours
- Offer Full Time benefits/ 401K plans
- Must be able to work with K-12 caseload
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
To learn more about this Sign Language Interpreter job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Recent SLI Jobs
- Levittown, PA
- Georgetown, TX
- Columbia, SC
- Pleasant View, TN
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Gainesville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.