Sign Language Interpreter (2021-2022 SY)
A school district in Grand Mound, Washington has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; 2021-2022 School Year
- K-12th grade caseload
- 1:1 caseload
- EIPA Score of 3.5 or high and or RID Certification
- Must have passed the written exam
- Must be able to perform all general teacher of the educational interpreter roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chino, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Corona, CA
- Bloomington, IL
- Morton, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Henderson, NV
- Algonquin, IL
- Flowery Branch, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.