Sign Language Interpreter 2022-2023 School Year | Mt Pleasant, WI
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Mt Pleasant, WI. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K)
- Guaranteed Hours: 37.5 hours per week with WEEKLY pay
- Case Load Description: Working with Deaf and Hard of Hearing students
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
- Wisconsin Department of Instruction License #884
- progress toward on-going credits required every five to renew license and successful passing of the state interpreting exam EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) 0020 – Educational Interpreter License (DPI).
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to sydney.palmer@ProCareTherapy.com, you can also reach me by phone at 904-239-5216.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.