Sign Language Interpreter | 2022 - 2023 School Year
This opportunity for you to make a difference near Mulberry, South Carolina. If you want to assist students with their scholastic career as a part of your skillful occupation, please consider reading and applying below.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Applicants must also possess:
- RID and/or NIC.
- EIPA score of 3.5+
- Full Time | 37.5 Hours per Day
- Caseload | 1:1 with Middle Schooler
- Duties | Work with Students in Special and General Education
- Start | August 15, 2022
- End | June 1, 2023
- Details on Interview
- Urgently Hiring
- Relocation Assistance via Stipends
I am available to speak with you if you would like to apply directly. I am available to speak via call, text, and email!
Sarah Cotter | Educational Talent Developer | 678-710-7542 | [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.