Sign Language Interpreter | 22-23 School Year | Asheville, NC
Contract Sign Language Interpreter | Asheville, North Carolina
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a passionate sign language interpreter for a contract position located in the Cumming area. This position is contracted for the entire 2022-2023 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- ASAP- May 23rd, 2023
- Elementary caseload
- 1:1 with Elementary student
- Academic course interpreting
- 3.5+ EIPA score
- Must have EIPA 3.5+ , RID or NIC
- Bachelor's in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Active North Carolina Sign Language Interpreting License
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The school district is scheduling interviews and is ready to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Pay is negotiable and experience based.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Shawnee, KS
- Port Ewen, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Modesto, CA
- Lawrence, KS
- La Vista , NE
- Auburn, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.