Sign Language Interpreter | 22/23 School Year
Location: Falmouth, Virginia
Job Title: Sign Language Interpreter
Contact: Amanda Buckles ([email protected])
We are interviewing Sign Language Interpreters for an open position we have for the 2022-2023 school year. Scheduling virtual interviews now to hire as soon as possible.
- Part-Time (25-30 hours per week)
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Working one-on-one with a deaf student | Interpreting services
- More details to come!
- Must be licensed in Virginia
- Must pass a background check
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
If you or someone you know is a qualified candidate, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 770-557-3231.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.