Sign Language Interpreter - 27 hrs/wk
A new opportunity is available for a Sign Language Interpreter seeking a part-time position within a small school setting. This vacancy is located near Stockton, CA. Interested consultants must have an EIPA Performance Score of 4.0 or higher or the National Interpreters Certification (NIC) and have experience working with students in an educational or communal setting. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a supportive district!
- Hours per week: 27
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6 hrs/day, Friday 3 hrs/day
- Caseload: 3rd grade student
- Dates: ASAP through June 3rd, 2022
- Provide expressive interpreting for students who are deaf or hard of hearing in general education classes
- Serve as a liaison between the students who are deaf or hard of hearing, hearing peers, staff, and faculty members
- Restructures expressed language to receiving party for clarity and comprehension
- Communicate any difficulties student may be having with classroom teacher to best assist student and create a comfortable learning environment
Recent SLI Jobs
- Millsdale , IL
- Kent, WA
- Alamo, CA
- Allentown, PA
- Deland, FL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Orinda, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Modesto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.