Sign Language Interpreter/ASL | Grades: 9-12
We are seeking a dedicated Sign Language Interpreter/ASL to join our team of educators near Gaffney, SC.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Working one-on-one with an high school student
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting or significant experience
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) level of 3.5 or higher, successful completion of the EIPA written test, and a sworn statement to abide by the EIPA Code of Professional Conduct for Educational Interpreters
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi , MS
- Vancleave , MS
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.