Sign Language Interpreter, Colorado
Soliant is looking for a candidate to fill a full-time Sign Language Interpreter position for the upcoming school year (2021/2022). The school director is ready to set up interviews via Zoom in the coming weeks!
- Full-time and part-time opening available
- Openings in the greater Denver area (contact Kateryna below to find a location for you, several openings)
- 21/2022 School Year
- Caseload determined by interview and availability (K-12 avaliable)
- EIPA Score of 3.5 or Higher (RID, ISBE approval) required
- Tax free stipends
- Comprehensive benefits offered
- Competitive pay
*This is an on-site position
New graduates and out-of-state applicants are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Kateryna Kourliak at 678-327-0989 or email resume and references to Kateryna.Kourliak@Soliant.com
Recent SLI Jobs
- Seattle , WA
- Columbus , TX
- Lofall, WA
- Bainbridge Island, WA
- Bremen, GA
- Roopville , GA
- Milliken, CO
- Lofall , WA
- Silverdale, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.