Sign Language Interpreter Denver, CO
ProCare Therapy has a contract Sign Language Interpreter opening for an excellent school district in Denver, CO. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Let's get you an interview today!
- - Location: Denver, CO
- - Caseload: Will provide interpreting and tutoring support to students during general or special education classes, music, testing situations, and medical services
- - Will act as a part of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team and supports the accommodations and modifications specified, implementing them under the direction of a teacher
- - Minimum Associate's Degree in Interpreting is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- - Experience in American Sign Language and Signing Exact English is required
- - CDE Educational Interpreter Authorization is required.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Recent SLI Jobs
- Auburn, CA
- Lincoln Beach, OR
- Georgetown, CA
- Montgomery, IL
- Hampton, GA
- Acworth, GA
- Rome, GA
- Union Grove, WI
- Waldport, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.