Sign Language Interpreter | Full and Part Time Opportunities
A school district in Rochester, WA is looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for the 22/23 School Year! Apply now if you are interested in learning more!
- Full & Part Time Positions
- Full Time - High School and Middle School
- Part Time - Preschool
- 1:1 with student
- Learn more details on virtual interview!
- 2022 - 2023 School Year
- Active SLI Certification in WA
- Bachelor's Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- 1-2 years of pediatric/school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
We provide premium candidates to our clients, and strive to meet your needs as an employee. Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Nationally renowned leader in school staffing
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your most updated resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Kara Groover - Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Moss Point, MS
- Vancleave, MS
- Florence, SC
- Schurz, NV
- North Springs, TN
- Wakefield, VA
- Carrolton, VA
- Camden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.