Sign Language Interpreter - Full or Part Time SLI Job near Sugar Grove, IL
I am working with multiple schools in the Sugar Grove, IL area to help hire Sign Language Interpreter (s) for a school-based contract position. Multiple openings - job is Full or Part Time, working 25-35 hours per week for the upcoming school year.
- Will be assigned caseload, either Elementary or High School students.
- Manage and provide interpreting services to a caseload of students or 1:1 services.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
- Must possess ISBE Approval as an Educational Interpreter.
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher; or
- Certain RID scores may be accepted.
- Will consider proficient ASL candidates with interim certification.
- Must produce a video sample, showcasing your interpreting skills to a children's story book being read aloud. (Can provide more details during pre-screening).
To Apply: We are looking to hire for this SLI role near Sugar Grove immediately - please Email your resume/CV directly to the hiring manager at [email protected]
CALL OR TEXT me directly at 813.261.2257 for more information.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | [email protected]
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the United States for thirty years now. Sunbelt provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of benefits and resources available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.