Sign Language Interpreter | Full Time
We have a position for a Sign Language Interpreter. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: near Wabash, Washington
- Bachelor’s degree in ASL or Educational Interpretating
- EIPA, RID, NIC Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Valid Washington State ESA certificate for SLI with appropriate endorsement
Details about the position:
- 22/23 School Year
- Caseload: 1:1 | 5th Grade
- Open to New Grads
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Mayce Faroon at my office number at 678-710-7721
Recent SLI Jobs
- Naperville, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Austell, GA
- San bruno, CA
- Darien, IL
- Fayetteville, AR
- Chicago, IL
- Springdale, AR
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.