Sign Language Interpreter in Enfield, NH
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Sign Language Interpreter in Enfield, New Hampshire to join our team. As a Sign Language Interpreter, you will be responsible for facilitating communication between deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals and hearing individuals in a school setting, such as meetings, classes, and events. You will need to possess strong language skills in both American Sign Language (ASL) and English to effectively convey messages and accurately interpret conversations.
- Bachelor's degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Certification by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Certification via the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA)
- Possess a National Interpreter Certification (NIC)
- Strong fluency in ASL and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpret spoken language into ASL for deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals, and vice versa
- Facilitate communication between deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals and hearing individuals in various settings, such as meetings, conferences, and events
- Maintain strict confidentiality and impartiality during interpreting assignments
- Possess knowledge of and adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct established by the National Association of the Deaf (NAD) and Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Continuously develop and enhance interpreting skills and knowledge through ongoing training and professional development
Pay and Benefits:
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with a 6% match
- Advisory team available
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-212-9574, [email protected] To expedite the process email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
Sign Language Interpreter - School ContractAurora, IL
Sign Language Interpreter | Hapeville, GAHapeville, GA
School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job- Near Columbia City, IndianaColumbia City, IN
Sign Language Interpreter 2023-2024 School YearAvilla, IN
Multiple Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) positions available in Savannah, GASavannah, GA
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Contract Job in San Antonio, TX | 23/24 School YearSan Antonio, TX
Opening for a Sign Language Interpreter in Redding, CA | 2023-2024 SYRedding, CA
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 2023/2024 - Rochester, WA - Full Timerochester, WA
REMOTE | Alaska | Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job Opportunity | 23/24 School Year | Full-TimeWasilla, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.