Sign Language Interpreter Job 22/23 School Year Near Forsyth, GA
Sign Language Interpreter Job – 22/23 School Year – Near Forsyth, GA
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a school district near Forsyth, GA for the 22/23 school year. This is a full-time, contract position.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- EIPA Score of 3.5 or higher within the last 5 yrs required
- Must be able to commute to a school located near Forsyth, GA
- 2022/2023 school year
- Full time
- Standard signing services with high school students of varying signing levels
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly pay, with eligibility for overtime
If you are interested in this Sign Language Interpreter job near Forsyth, GA please apply! You may also contact me directly at my email and office number below.
If you are a sign language interpreter looking for REMOTE work, please contact me directly with your resume.
Kaitlyn Collins | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 343-2037
Recent SLI Jobs
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Wabash, WA
- Newport News, VA
- Gloucester, VA
- Chicago Heights, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.