Sign Language Interpreter Job in the Fredericksburg, VA Area
Sign Language Interpreter Job in the Fredericksburg, Virginia Area
We are interviewing sign language interpreters that are interested in working in a school setting!
- Number of hours per week- 25-30
- Caseload- 1 student
- Dates of position- 22-23 school year (August 2022 to May 2023)
- Must be licensed in Virginia
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, contact Ashlyn Ricks today to learn more about this opening and next steps in the hiring process!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Naperville, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Austell, GA
- San bruno, CA
- Darien, IL
- Fayetteville, AR
- Chicago, IL
- Springdale, AR
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.