Sign Language Interpreter Job near Hudson, NH
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Hudson, NH area that is looking for a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter. The Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter would work 1:1 with a high school student.
- Full-Time 35 hours per week
- Length of assignment? September 22, 2022- June 14, 2023
- Caseload: You will get prep time to know who you will be working with to prepare
- 1:1 interpreting services for high school DHH student
- Must have an educational interpreter’s license
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
The district is looking for immediate consideration on the school social worker full-time position at a district located near South Holland, IL. If interested, please apply, and attach your resume. For immediate consideration please contact me directly through phone call or email.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.