Sign Language Interpreter Job near Racine, WI
Applicants must be fluent in American Sign Language
New Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Racine, Wisconsin | Full-Time Position | 2020-2021 school year
ProCare Therapy is working on behalf of a school district in Racine, Wisconsin to find a qualified and talented Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time position. This position works with a student to provide interpreting services for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- Monday - Friday
- Must be skilled in American Sign Language
- DPI certification needed
- Working with deaf and hard of hearing students
- Required Certifications/Licenses: Wisconsin Department of Instruction License #884, progress toward on-going credits required every five to renew license and successful passing of the state interpreting exam EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) 0020 – Educational Interpreter License (DPI).
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Levittown, PA
- Georgetown, TX
- Columbia, SC
- Pleasant View, TN
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Gainesville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.