Sign Language Interpreter Job near Tacoma, WA - Full Time SLI
Now accepting resumes for an Educational Sign Language Interpreter for a local school district in the Greater Tacoma, WA area.
This opportunity will be Full-Time for the current school year. As the SLI, 1:1 services will be provided for a D/HH Middle School student. This SLI must be able to self-manage but have great support with any issues.
- Full-Time contract, 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- RID Certification or 3.5 EIPA score required.
- Previous schools experience preferred, not required to apply.
Apply Now: To be considered for this SLI opportunity near Tacoma, WA, send your updated resume directly to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.