Sign Language Interpreter Job near the Reno, NV area
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district near the Reno, NV area that is in need of a Sign Language Interpreter for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. The hours for this job will be full-time and there is opportunity to work with students K-12.
Sign Language Interpreter Job Requirements:
- Must have EIPA score of 4.0 and be registered with the state of NV Aging and Disability
- Experience in schools strongly preferred but not required
- Must have reliable transportation
Sign Language Interpreter Job Details:
- Full-time hours
- Position will be for next school year (2022-2023)
- K-12 caseload: will be placed based on preference
Perks with Sunbelt:
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks
- Interview preparation and support
To hear more information about this Sign Language Interpreter job near the Reno, NV area, please apply and send your most recent resume to [email protected] Feel free to give me a call or text any time with any questions about the job! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.