Sign Language Interpreter Job - New School Year
Sunbelt has an opening for a qualified Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) near Woodland Hills, AL. This is a full-time, school-based job for the upcoming school year.
- Work with elementary-aged students
- Provide a wide range of interpreting services for deaf and/or hard of hearing student(s)
- Interpret communication across various situations, including but not limited to lessons, conversations, and meetings
- EIPA score above 3.5 (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in (American) Sign Language (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- National Certification of NIC-Advanced OR RID Certified (Preferred)
If interested in this Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) job near Woodland Hills, AL please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Moss Point, MS
- Vancleave, MS
- Florence, SC
- Schurz, NV
- North Springs, TN
- Wakefield, VA
- Carrolton, VA
- Camden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.