Sign Language Interpreter Job Opportunity near Guadalupe, CA
I am looking for a dependable Sign Language Interpreter for a contract position working with a school near Guadalupe, CA. This position is Part Time, working 11.5 hours per week for the remaining school year.
The Sign Language Interpreter will be working one on one with a Elementary school student during classroom hours. This position is currently fully remote.
- Manage and provide interpreting services to a caseload of students or 1:1 services.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher & passing written test score OR a National RID Certification.
If you are interested in this position Sign Language Interpreter position near Guadalupe, CA or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com.
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly at 813-448-1634.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Aiken, SC
- Wyoming, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Comstock Park, MI
- Sedalia, MO
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Dublin, GA
- Harper Woods, MI
- Wyoming, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.