Sign language Interpreter - Marksville, Louisiana
Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in Marksville, Louisiana that is currently seeking a sign language interpreter.
- High School, Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting required
- Must have a 3.5 or higher on EIPA or NIC certification
- Full Time, 37.5 hours
- Provides interpreting for pupils who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in all areas of the educational environment
- Provides tutoring and/or note taking services for DHH students
- Carries out classroom management or individual behavior plan as designed by classroom teacher and/or IEP team.
- Prepares for daily lessons/school-related activities and preview media for interpreting
Working with Soliant, we offer many benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay rates
- licensing reimbursements
- Matching 401(k)
For more information on how to apply or other questions, please contact Briceton McNair at 678-538-6732 or via email at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
Sign Language Interpreter - School ContractAurora, IL
Sign Language Interpreter | Hapeville, GAHapeville, GA
School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job- Near Columbia City, IndianaColumbia City, IN
Sign Language Interpreter 2023-2024 School YearAvilla, IN
Multiple Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) positions available in Savannah, GASavannah, GA
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Contract Job in San Antonio, TX | 23/24 School YearSan Antonio, TX
Opening for a Sign Language Interpreter in Redding, CA | 2023-2024 SYRedding, CA
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 2023/2024 - Rochester, WA - Full Timerochester, WA
REMOTE | Alaska | Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job Opportunity | 23/24 School Year | Full-TimeWasilla, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.