Sign Language Interpreter | Near Huntsville, Alabama | 2022-2023
A school district near Huntsville, AL is looking for an SLI for the next school year!
- Full time (40 hours)
- Caseload: K-12th (Mostly K-6)
- Start: August 2nd - May 25th
- Must Have Either EIPA, RID, or NIC
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreter
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Matching 401k, Health, Dental, Vision insurance provided
If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.