Sign Language Interpreter | Near Richmond Hill, Georgia | 2022-2023
A school district near Richmond Hill, GA is looking for an SLI for the next school year!
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/week
- 1:1 with student but caseload may change depending on district needs
- Start: August 2nd - May 23rd
- Likely to Renew
- Must Have Either EIPA, RID, or NIC
- EIPA score of 3.5 Required
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreter
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Matching 401k, Health, Dental, Vision insurance provided
If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.