Sign Language Interpreter Need | Fredericksburg, VA
There is a need for a Sign Language Interpreter that is currently being offered near Fredericksburg, Virginia. This is a contract position for the Upcoming School year for an Onsite Assignment. Please see below for more information!
- SLI License in Virginia
- Prior School Experience Needed
- Applicants must also possess:
- RID and/or NIC.
- EIPA score of 3.5+
- Full Time | 2022-2023 School Year
- Elementary and Middle School Support
- Dates | August 10, 2022 – May 25, 2023
- Director will interview over Zoom
- More Details on Interview
- Urgently Hiring
- Relocation Assistance via Stipends
Please apply below if you are interested in interviewing for this position! You can reach out to me directly with any questions you may have by calling, texting, or emailing me.
Sarah Cotter | Account Executive | 678-710-7542 | [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.