Sign Language Interpreter Needed - Durango, CO
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 1:1 Interpreting - Durango, CO
ProCare Therapy is looking for a dedicated SLI to work in Durango, CO providing one-on-one interpreting services for a 1st grade student. This full-time position offers 37.5 hours per week.
- EIPA score of 3.5 or higher.
- Successful completion of the Written Test for interpreters.
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
- Previous experience with 1:1 interpreting for students with hearing impairments.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey academic content.
- Ability to establish a positive and supportive rapport with students.
- Commitment to maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive compensation paid weekly
- Opportunity to provide essential support to a 1st grade student's educational journey.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 904-376-7014.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Montgomery, AL
- Selma, AL
- Porterville, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sterling, GA
- Evans, GA
- Waverly, GA
- Prattville, AL
- Kenansville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.