Sign Language Interpreter Needed | Hartsville, SC
Sign Language Interpreter Needed for One Month of Summer | Hartsville, SC
We are looking to fill the position of Sign Language Interpreter (ASL) for a local school district for this summer. Working hours will be the same as school hours, usually around 7:30 am - 3:00 pm. The position will run from Aug.1st until September. You will be asked to interpret as part of the interview process!
- Summer (Aug. 1st - Sept. 1st)
- Grades K-6
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Bachelor Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must have EIPA, RID, and NIC certifications
- Experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics is a plus!
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more for all full-time employees!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
We are passionate about improving the lives of clinicians and educators so you can continue enriching lives.
Please call me at (770) 882-2010 to set up an interview!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.