Sign Language Interpreter needed in a California School District - Now Hiring!
Soliant is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter for the rest of the 2021-2022 school year. With the second semester beginning, we are looking to hire a reliable candidate quickly. The hiring process will move fast, so please be ready to interview and begin work asap! We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now. Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
- Full-time; Monday-Friday: 37.5 hrs/week
- Details regarding specific caseload responsibilities will be provided during the interview based on which grade level is preferred
- This school district would prefer an interpreter with a 3.5 or higher EIPA or RID
- Competitive rate: based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits offered
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Sara Robinson 678-748-5326 or email your resume to [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Columbus, GA
- Portsmouth, VA
- McHenry, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Nebraska City, NE
- Modesto, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Tallahassee, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.