Sign Language Interpreter needed in Columbia, SC
School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Opening in the Columbia, South Carolina area
We are working closely with a school near Columbia, South Carolina that is looking to interview and hire a full time Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) for the 2022-2023 school year.
- 2022/23 Full school year
- Full Time, 37.5 hours/week
- 1:1 caseload
- Student has special education and gen ed classes
- Interpreter will work with student to translate in all classes
- Competitive Pay + Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.