Sign Language Interpreter Needed Near Orland Park, IL
We are seeking a qualified Sign Language Interpreters for the ongoing 21/22 School year. The hiring process will move quickly with daily preliminary interviews.
- Full-Time; Onsite Only
- 2021 to 2022 School Year
- Elementary 1:1 Caseload
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- Interpret all mainstream classes for Deaf or Hard of Hearing students
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Participate in staff duties/responsibilities in accordance with local school policies and practices
- Must have a certification in one or more of the following
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- National Interpreter Certification (NIC)
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLI Jobs
- Millsdale , IL
- Kent, WA
- Alamo, CA
- Allentown, PA
- Deland, FL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Orinda, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Modesto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.