Sign Language Interpreter Needed Near Wildwood, IL
We have partnered with a school district looking a ASL Interpreter for the ongoing school year. This is a contract position with weekly pay and competitive compensation. We are seeking candidates with a passion for children and willingness to assist students’ day to day.
- Full-Time; (31+ Hours)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: 6.1.2022
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- Interpret all mainstream classes for Deaf or Hard of Hearing student
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings as needed
- Participate in staff duties/responsibilities in accordance with local school policies and practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in American Sign Language, Educational Interpreting, Professions in Deafness, or a related field
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA)
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLI Jobs
- Fernley, NV
- Darien, GA
- Waterford, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Stockbridge, GA
- Round Rock, TX
- Riverdale, GA
- Camarillo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.