Sign Language Interpreter Needed | School-based Job Opening | Near Hardeeville, SC
The Director of a local school district in the Hardeeville, SC area is currently in need of a Sign Language Interpreter to assist an Elementary school student for the remainder of this school year.
- Experience as an interpreter to the deaf and hearing impaired
- Must have a completed a South Carolina training program through an accredited educational institution and/or hold one of the following:
- General level proficiency certificate at level 3 awarded by NAD (National Association for the Deaf)
- OR EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) at a level of 4.0
- OR an interpreter certificate awarded by RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Translate for a student who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Tutor and/or take notes for DHH student
- Communicate and participate in team meetings and conferences about following IEP guidelines
- 30 hours per week
- Monday -Thursday, 7:30am-2:30pm
- Starting ASAP through end of school year
This Sign Language Interpreting job opportunity is only open for a limited time, so please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. I also accept phone calls and texts to my phone (813)448-1418. The Director would like to start interviewing immediately. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Shreveport, LA
- Columbus, GA
- macon, GA
- Auburn, AL
- Auburn, AL
- warner robins, GA
- dublin, GA
- Tucson, AZ
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.