Sign Language Interpreter | Oakland, CA
A school district in Oakland, CA is looking to hire a full time Sign Language Interpreter for the 22/23 School Year! Apply now if you are interested in learning more!
- Full Time
- 3 Positions
- Elementary Caseload
- High School Caseload
- 1:1 position with a student at a non public school
- Must have EIPA 4.0 or higher OR RID/NIC cert
- Learn more details on virtual interview!
- 2022 - 2023 School Year
- Active SLI Certification in CA
- Bachelor's Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- 1-2 years of pediatric/school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
We provide premium candidates to our clients, and strive to meet your needs as an employee. Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Nationally renowned leader in school staffing
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
If interested please contact:
Kara Groover - Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.