Sign Language Interpreter Opportunity - Denver, CO
Throw up some signs! American Sign Language signs that is. ProCare Therapy is a staffing agency that partners with schools around the nation! We're looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to work with deaf and hard of hearing students in the Denver, Colorado area!
Same week, virtual interviews available!
New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Associates degree or higher required
- Experience interpreting and signing exact English is required
- CDE Educational Interpreting Authorization required
- Full-time (30+ hours per week)
- Duties include:
- Interpreting for students during general classes, music, testing, and when receiving medical services
- Supporting students IEPs
- Communicating with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
- $27.00+ hourly
- Dependent on experience
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k matching program
- licensing and continuing education reimbursements
- Weekly paychecks
Please email an updated resume to [email protected] if you're interested in this position.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Middleburg, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Oxford, NC
- Cary, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Glenwood , IL
- Temple, TX
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.