Sign Language Interpreter Opportunity | Oakville, WA | 2022-2023
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Oakville, WA. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
- Full time hours
- 2022-2023 school year
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K)
- Case Load Description: 1 : 1 position
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in ASL or English Interpreting
- License / Certification: Must hold ACTIVE state licensure for WA and VALID WA state ESA certificate for SLI
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to sydney.palmer@ProCareTherapy.com, you can also reach me by phone at 904-239-5216.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.