Sign Language Interpreter School Based Job
A new Sign Language Interpreter job is open in the Ridgeland, SC area for the remainder of the school year for an immediate start! The SLI will work full time hours at 1 elementary school site working at 1 elementary school. Qualifications for this school based Sign language interpreter position include an EIPA score of 3.0 or higher, previous schools experience and availability for 30 hours a week (school schedule). This SLI job in Ridgeland, SC pays weekly and offers a competitive salary with the option to receive medical insurance.
Rebecca McFall is accepting resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or upload a resume below!
Position Details/ Information:
- school setting, 1 on 1 interpreting position
- full time hours, 30 hours a week (following school day)
- start immediately (1-2 weeks preferred)
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay and medical coverage
- onsite position
- full time, school hours
- 30 hour/week
- 7:30-2:30 Monday - Thursday
- current school year, immediate start
- EIPA score of 3.0 or higher
- able to work onsite
- previous experience in schools or interpreting with school aged children
- able to start within1-2 weeks of a job offer
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Shreveport, LA
- Columbus, GA
- macon, GA
- Auburn, AL
- Auburn, AL
- warner robins, GA
- dublin, GA
- Tucson, AZ
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.