Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - Anniston, Alabama - Interviewing Now!
A School District in the Anniston, Alabama area is in need of a Sign Language Interpreter for the 23/24 school year. This position is for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, Monday – Friday
- Primary duties will include translating for students and supporting students to engage in classroom activities
- It is highly preferred that the applicant has experience working in a school setting
- This position is for the full school year and onsite only
Education & Licensure:
- Alabama State-Issued Interpreting License is Required
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k match)
Pay rate depends on experience
For more information on our openings, please contact Cooper Weber at (678)-459-1147 or [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Prattville, AL
- Stockbridge, GA
- Twinsburg, OH
- Wayzata, MN
- Bubbling Springs, WV
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.