Sign Language Interpreter SLI - ASL 22/23 School Year Full Time Job near Riverdale GA
SLI Sign Language Interpreter - ASL Full Time Job - 22/23 School Year
Near Riverdale GA- New Graduate Students are welcomed to apply!
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to hire a Sign Interpreter for the school year. This is a Full-Time position assisting children with a wide range of disabilities. Must be fluent in ASL and have experience with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
SLI Sign Language Interpreter Job Information:
- Full-Time: Monday to Friday
- ASL Interpreter : K though 12th Grade
- Deaf and Severe Hearing Loss
- Experience with cochlear implants and communication devices
- Open Communication and Positive encouragement
- Attend parent - teacher meetings
- American Sign Language (ASL) experience
Type of Employment: Contractual
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K
Weekly Pay: Hourly Rate and Overtime
Sign Language Interpreter SLI Job Qualifications:
- GA Sign Language Interpreter License
- Current 3.5 EIPA Score or RID
- Eligible for GaPSC Certification
- Pediatrics preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 47.0172.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.