Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) | Centralia, WA
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an exceptional Sign Language Interpreter to work with a great school district in the Centralia, WA area. We are actively looking to fill this contract position. If you are interested, apply now and lets set up an interview!
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload Details
- K-12th Grade
- Virtual Interview
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Active SLI Licensure/Certification in WA
- Bachelor's Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- 1 to 2 years of pediatric and/or school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your most updated resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Kara Groover - Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Oxford, GA
- Poterdale, GA
- Tukwila, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- Steger, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.