Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Kenansville, NC 2023/2024 School Year
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) – Kenansville, NC – 2023/2024 School Year
Our school needs skilled Full-Time School Sign Language Interpreters for the upcoming academic year. In this role, you'll support deaf/hard of hearing students, ensuring their full participation in education and school life.
- 35+ hours per week.
- Provide sign language interpretation and transliteration services for students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Assist students in understanding and participating in classroom activities, discussions, and presentations.
- Interpret spoken language into American Sign Language (ASL) and vice versa.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and support staff to ensure the successful inclusion and integration of students with hearing impairments.
- Bachelor’s degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must hold active SLI certification.
- 3.0 – 4.0 on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf certification
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application, including a resume, licensing, and certifications. For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Tione Jones | Recruiting Advisor| 770-882-2033
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Prattville, AL
- Stockbridge, GA
- Twinsburg, OH
- Wayzata, MN
- Bubbling Springs, WV
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.