Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Minneapolis, MN
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - School District near Minneapolis, MN
Join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students who are deaf or hard of hearing. We are currently seeking a dedicated SLI to provide communication support in an educational setting.
- Facilitate effective communication between students who are deaf or hard of hearing and their peers, teachers, and staff members
- Interpret spoken language into American Sign Language (ASL) or other appropriate sign systems
- Provide support during classroom instruction, extracurricular activities, and school events
- Foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students with hearing impairments
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
- Hold a valid certification as a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) and knowledge of other sign systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to diverse student needs and learning styles
- Familiarity with educational technology and assistive devices for students with hearing impairments
- Flexibility to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Grace McSorley at [email protected] or call 813-343-4953
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a supportive work environment. We are committed to providing our employees with the resources they need to be successful.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in education, we encourage you to apply for this position.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 343-4953 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.