Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Needed! (Full time)
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to connect qualified candidates with our trusted school districts. We strive to make a real connection and make a real difference! This happens by helping make lives better for those that make lives better. Below are details regarding the opportunity we have with a great school district in the Franklin, TN area!
Pay & Benefits:
- $33-$36 per hour - depending on experience
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, health, 401k match)
- Potential for sign on & referral bonuses!
- Weekly paychecks every Friday
- Elementary Caseload
- Assisting Multiple Students
- Bachelors degree in ASL or Education Interpreting.
- TN DOE Certification
- EIPA of 3.0 or higher, RID, or NIC certifications a plus!
- Experience in teaching/school setting is strongly preferred.
- Can pass background check, fingerprint scans, and drug testing as part of onboarding process.
- 15 minute phone screening with ProCare recruiter
- 25-30 minute virtual interview with directors/department leaders directly associated with the school.
- Offers are typically provided within 24-48 hours of interviewing.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email regarding details on this or other postions available! I look forward to connecting.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Montgomery, AL
- Selma, AL
- Porterville, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sterling, GA
- Evans, GA
- Waverly, GA
- Prattville, AL
- Kenansville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.