SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER | WORKING 1:1 WITH 5TH GRADE KIDDO
We are interviewing for a Sign Language Interpreter. Come be a part of a great school district with constant support. Please see details below:
Location: near Chehalis, Washington
- Full Time | Onsite Only
- Working 1:1 with a 5th Grade Student
- Open to New Grads!!!
- Interviewing Now!
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Valid Washington State ESA Certificate
- Active state licensure for WA
- Able to obtain valid Washington State ESA certificate for SLI with appropriate Endorsement(s)
- Current first aid and CPR certification.
- Competitive Pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Tukwila, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Wabash, WA
- Newport News, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.